Smart hackers like to cover their work, so the malware and the malicious code they inject into your website code are not easily detectable. As a result, their hack remains in place longer and does more potential damage.
- Some malware hacks only get activated if you visit a website from a search engine.
- Some malware hacks only get activated at certain times of the day or night.
- Some other malware hacks check to see if you have an older less secure version of a web browser before it runs.
The menace of hacking, malware, identity theft, denial of service attacks and other security threats have only grown over the years. Technologies that provide web server security, encryption and data protection have been evolving. It is a rapidly changing world where you need to scan for security threats and upgrade your security systems constantly.
The good news is, you do not have to worry about these threats anymore. With our suite of web security services, we provide comprehensive protection for our customers’ websites.
Security scans against a range of threats
We stay up-to-date on the most recent threat intelligence by analyzing attacks every day.
Malware – We scan your entire website, including content, for suspicious activity, damaged links, or anything that is out of the ordinary.
Blacklist – When Google blacklists a website it negatively affects your search engine ranking positions. We check all blacklists to make sure your site is not affected.
Content Safety – Bad links will damage your search engine optimization (SEO). When bad links are detected we will fix them; however, if they are not meant to be on your page we will remove them.
Vulnerabilities – Hackers are notorious for finding holes in your website code. We will find these and patch them using our Vulnerability Patch Services.
Backdoor – When a hacker successfully enters your site and adds his own twist to it, he often leaves a backdoor so he knows he can easily return later. Luckily, we are trained to find these cryptic backdoors and remove them to prevent any further hacking.
Web application scanning
Web-based applications such as shopping carts, login pages, applications or forms, are a hacker’s playground. They look for web applications like these because they are correlated with your database and customer’s personal information. Since most website owners either create these web applications themselves or have it done, they tend to be overlooked when security scans are done. Web application security and vulnerability scanning of your web-based applications is critically important.
We use advanced scanning techniques and provide deep security against thousands of web vulnerabilities including SQL Injection, Malware, XSS, XXE, SSRF, Backdoor, Denial of Service and Host Header Injection.
Features of our website scanning services
- Automatic scans and analysis of the entire website and web applications
- We take pride in offering a vulnerabilities detection rate that is among the best in the industry
- Minimal false positives ensure you do not waste time with false alarms
- We prioritize, control and mitigate threats with comprehensive vulnerability management systems
- Our systems integrate with most of the popular WAF and Issue Tracking systems
- Industry-standard network security scanner to ensure application and network level security
- Choice of both automated and manual testing and scanning tools
- State-of-the-art anti-virus software that is constantly updated with protection against the latest virus databases and security threats
- 24/7 customer support and help
Why Flying Cow Design?
Flying Cow Design provides multiple levels of website security scanning, including web application security, vulnerability scanning, scanning for malicious code, document scanning, and much more. Allowing our engineers to take this job over for you can save you time and money as this is a very time-consuming task and allows you more time to take care of what’s important. Talk to us today and ensure the security of your and your customers’ data.