Ensure uptime, minimize downtime while keeping your website up-to-date
Your website is the online face of your company. Whether you own a B2C content website, an e-commerce website or a B2B site, it is crucial that your website is up-to-date with relevant information, functions efficiently and is engaging to your visitors. To ensure none of these important features are missed or have an error, website maintenance services are vital.
Website maintenance plan features
Your website cannot be left to run and maintain itself. All website maintenance plans vary depending on the type of website you have, the maintenance needs of the site and your budgets. We provide highly customizable maintenance plans that can tailor to your specific needs. Below are some of the most common website maintenance needs.
- Content management — adding, modifying or deleting existing content
- Updates to products and services offered on the site
- Adding imagery through illustrations and photos, adjusting existing visuals and optimizing them for better website performance
- Adding new web pages, making changes to or deleting existing pages from the site
- Making changes to the menus, reorganizing, adding or removing menu elements or making structural changes to the site navigation
- Adding, modifying or deleting digital assets like PDF files, Video, Whitepapers, ebooks, either gated or ungated
- Adding, removing, modifying or embedding videos on your site
- Optimizing internal links, adding or deleting links, either internal or to other websites
- Making changing styles – examples include, background colors, fonts, text color, text sites
- Changing or updating background images
- Adding or modifying forms like contact form, inquiry form
- Setting up email accounts, deleting or modifying existing email accounts
- Updates to e-Commerce offers, discounts and specials (subject to website maintenance plan)
- On-page SEO (search engine optimization) enhancements provided it is a part of the website maintenance package chosen
- Maintenance and updating of the interactive elements on your site
- 24/7 customer support and help
Why Flying Cow Design
Flying Cow Design was established over two decades ago as a web design and development company with a strong graphic design background. Over the years, we have grown and evolved to become a full-service web presence management company offering a wide range of services to our clients. This ensures that the client does not have to deal with a number of service providers and gets a one-stop-shop for all their web presence management needs.
Our range of web presence management services includes:
- Brand identity and logo design
- Graphic design for digital and printed marketing collaterals
- Domain registration services
- A wide array of web hosting services
- Web design services designed for both enterprise and small business needs
- Choice of CMS including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, PrestaShop and VirtueMart
- Preventive maintenance, backups and security services
- Web copywriting and content creation (landing pages, blogs, articles, ebooks, whitepapers)
- Online marketing services including pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), local optimization and email marketing
Read more about our web maintenance services:
Your website needs to be up-to-date with the latest information to be relevant. Our content updates include regular web page updates, image formatting, spam removal, making changes to the site menus and navigation, and building additional features for your site.
In an increasingly mobile world, if your website is not fast, it will not succeed. Our page speed improvement services ensure faster page load time for your web pages through better content organization, optimization of visual elements, compression, minification and more.
Integrating social media with your website is no longer an option. Allow your visitors to engage with your site, share your content on their social media profiles and follow your social media channels through our social media integration services.
Whether you are building your first site, looking to update an existing site that was not built using a CMS or looking to migrate from one CMS to another, our CMS integration services are ideal for all businesses and budgets.
Keeping your e-commerce website running fast and secure is our number one priority. Our all-in-one professional services provide you a multitude of services under one roof. The behind-the-scenes work from our professional website maintenance services keeps your website up and running.
Contact Flying Cow Design to know more about our website maintenance services.