Helping organizations build blogs that don’t look like a WordPress theme
The advent and growth of free and open source blogging platforms were the catalysts for the explosion of content on the web. Individuals with a point of view and an interest in expressing their point took to blogging. Platforms like Blogger and WordPress gave way to the growing population that did not have a platform for freewheeling expression otherwise.
For businesses, it presented both an opportunity and a challenge. The challenge came in the form of search engines that started valuing top-of-the-funnel informative content and started evaluating sites not just on the quality of their marketing content, but also on whether they were sharing useful information.
The opportunity came in the form of snackable content, and informal posts that would not otherwise have been published on corporate websites. Information about corporate events, awards, and points of view started getting published – and the audiences got to see the human side of a corporation and connect with it.
Today, a corporate blog is a norm rather than the exception, and regular blogging is a marketing best practice adopted by businesses large and small. The problem is that every other corporate blog looks like a standard WordPress blog that lacks credibility and authority. For a business to stand out and look credible, the blog too needs to reflect the corporate brand and that is why you need a custom blog design.
The modern corporate blog
A blog provides existing and potential customers the information they need to know about your products and services.It is great to leverage for thought-leadership, present a point of view and engage with the audience and seek feedback. It also gives an avenue for informal communication with your audience.
Using a blog as an online marketing tool, you can build a business-customer relationship. The key, however, is keeping the information in your blog up-to-date and interesting. You want your company to stand out and be at the forefront of customers minds when they think of your product.
How a blog enhances your online presence
- Search engine traffic increases for your website and blog
- Customers have instant access to news about your company
- Establish a faster customer-business relationship
- Your business’s brand becomes established
- Positive influence in the media
- You have control over your reputation
- Opportunity to create sticky share-friendly and viral content
- Opportunity to get your web page content amplified by your website visitors on their social media accounts, thus attracting new audiences
Earn authority through shares and likes that can then pass to the marketing pages within the website.
Blog marketing and promotion
It takes time and work to get your blog to rank in the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. At Flying Cow Design, every blog we design and develop is built using a search friendly content marketing system (CMS) like WordPress. We also implement SEO best practices to give your blog the best chance for ranking in search engines for terms relevant to your target audience. By adding new content with targeted keywords, search engines will continually crawl your site and push it higher in rank.
Search engine optimization
There’s more to getting your blog posts to rank than just the platform used to develop the blog. It is important to create engaging posts that provide the information your audience seeks. The posts can and ideally should include video, infographics and other forms of content that your audience will find easy to consume, like, and share on social media.
Social media marketing
Social media marketing is essential to blog and website marketing. Proper social integration, open graph and Twitter card markups and other forms of schema ensure that your content is presented well when it gets shared on social media. It is also important to promote your web content on social media to grow attract more followers and engage your existing follower base.
Why clients choose Flying Cow Design
We have designed and developed corporate blogs for hundreds of clients and helped them market their blog content through SEO, social media, email marketing and other paid and organic content marketing channels. We are a results-oriented company focused on your business and ROI metrics. We strive for your success.
- Affordable blog design and development services
- Quality management and quality assurance
- Confident and skilled web developers
- Seamless and responsive web design for all blogs
- End-to-end solutions including domain registration and web hosting
- Choice of content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and more
- Decades of experience and a team of web presence management and internet marketing experts
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
- Efficient communication
Our blog design
Our blog design and development team has years of experience in creating, revamping, and consulting for companies. We provide the following
- Consulting – Flying Cow Design’s team analyzes your business, existing website or blog, and industry and then provides you with a complete analysis. The client always has control over the design and customization. Your vision is our vision.
- Strategy – Each of our clients receives a customized strategy for their business and industry.
- Graphic Design – Our experienced web design team will design your blog so that it does not look like the standard blogging sites that are so common. We want you to stand out from your competitors.
- Customization – Our website developers can build any plug-in to fit your business needs and integrates with your website’s user experience.
- Integration – Our team will ensure your blog integrates with your corporate website without leading to error pages.
- Search Engine Optimization – We code your blog so the page load times are fast, and ensure your blog is ranking on major search engines.
- Hosting – With our hosting services, there is no need for a third-party hosting provider.
Maintenance – Our team is consistently managing your website for errors, improvements, and more to keep your website running seamlessly.
Our web design and
Flying Cow Design incorporated over two decades ago as a professional web design and development company. Over the decades, our website development services have evolved with the industry and the needs of our clients. Our team of web designers and developers also have UI / UX experience and expertise and understand the marketing needs of our customers. Today, our web development services include:
- Corporate website design tailored and customized to the needs of both SMB and enterprise clients
- WordPress development for both corporate websites and blogs
- E-commerce solutions including shopping cart design and payment gateway integration
- Custom web application development and CMS-based website design across a wide range of CMS platforms
We have the experience and the solutions ideal for every business need.
Our web presence
While we started as a web design company, we soon realized that our clients needed more than just a web site to leverage the potential of the internet for business growth. Over the years, we have built dedicated teams and developed in-house expertise in just about every aspect of web presence management and digital marketing:
- Domain registration and management
- Web hosting solutions across platforms to suit any business need
- Brand identity, logo and graphic design services for online and offline marketing needs
- Web copywriting and digital asset creation
- Mobile-friendly, responsive web design and development
- Web and mobile app development
- Web site security and maintenance
End-to-end digital marketing solutions including search engine optimization (SEO), local optimization, app store optimization, social media marketing, pay-per-click advertising (PPC), email marketing and more
Talk to us about your corporate blog design and development needs
Flying Cow Design has provided custom blogs for professionals and major companies for decades. Our client’s success stories are proof that we can make your blog successful too. Contact us today for a custom consultation for your blog.